Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
- I decided to book Wellington Place for my special day, how do I reserve my date?
Please call us at 702-310-5846 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our professional event planners will be more than happy to assist you in the booking process
- What do I need in order to secure an event date?
In order to secure the venue, Wellington Place will need a signed contract and a booking deposit of $1500. This will reserve your date, time, & price.
- How can I pay for my event?
After accounting has successfully processed the initial deposit, the remainder of the balance will be divided into equal monthly payments. Your final payment will be due 30 days prior to your event.
*We offer specials for events paid in full (or half) at the time of booking; please contact your event planner for more details.
- What does Wellington Place provide?
We provide a variety of all-inclusive packages: from an event coordinator, professional DJ, food cooked in house, beverage, transportation, minister, photography, servers, bartender, custom décor and centerpieces, freshly baked wedding cake, tables, chairs, linens, votive candles, china, silverware, crystal toasting flutes, cake knife and server sets, set-up and clean-up of your event, and an array of upgrade options.
- Is there an additional charge or fee if the ceremony does not start on time?
Due to other commitments, Our Vendors may apply a service charge of $125 per vendor to Ceremonies that are delayed by 30 minutes or more after the scheduled start time.
- Can I increase the number of guests attending changing my package?
No, if you need to increase your count, please advise at least 30 days prior to your event, in order to send you the additional price and accommodate all your guests. Please see room accommodations information.
- What is the fee for the Officiant to perform the ceremony?
A gratuity to the Officiant of $75 (cash) would be appreciated. Please deliver to the minister immediately following the ceremony.
- Can I use my own Minister?
Yes, as long as the Minister shows permit/license to perform ceremonies in the State of Nevada.
Nevada Marriage License will need to be provided to Wellington Place a least 24 hours prior to your event. http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/depts/clerk/services/pages/marriagelicenses.aspx
- What are the service charges and sales tax amounts?
Tax is already included in the pricing provided, however 18% gratuity will be added to the total cost of the package.
- What is your refund policy?
We would like to provide our clients with the opportunity to change dates due to unforeseen circumstances at the client’s request. However, when a date is reserved with payment of the initial deposit, that date and time becomes yours and is immediately removed from our calendar and cannot be offered to other clients. Therefore, it is the policy of Wellington Place to offer full refunds only if cancellation is within 7 days of the initial deposit being processed. Dates may be changed upon request for up to 1 year. (No fee required). Call for more details.
- When should we make our selections in regards to the details of our event?
You can start immediately after securing your event date; the event planning suggests finalizing all details no later than 1 month prior to your event.
- Does Wellington Place offer discounts?
Yes, we offer weekday & daytime discounts. To qualify, your event must be between Sunday and Thursday, or the start time must be prior to 12:00PM (Noon). Contact the office for more information.
- Do clients have the opportunity to schedule a wedding rehearsal?
Yes, rehearsals are based upon availability, with respect to other scheduled events. Please contact your wedding coordinator for more information.
- Does Wellington Place have a cake-cutting fee?
Absolutely not! We are more than happy to provide this service free of charge.
- When should we notify the venue of our confirmed guest attendance?
All clients should communicate final attendance numbers to Wellington Place at least 30 business days prior to the event.
- What kind of linens does Wellington Place provide?
Wellington Place provides: white, black and ivory tablecloths as the base linens. This will be coordinated with an accent color of your choosing, from the list of available colors.
*Specialty linens or colors may also be arranged for an additional charge.
- How can I see a table set up in my colors?
The Event Design Team will set up 2 different table options for your selection at the time of the facility tour. If you are not able to come to the venue until the Wedding week, we will take photos of two different set up options and will send them to you via email.
Any additional set up will incur a fee.
- If I do not see the linen colors that I like, can I request a special order?
If you do not see the standard linen colors that meet your requirements, Wellington Place can provide you with a list of vendors who can work directly with you.
- Can I make changes to the packages?
No changes, substitutions or Deletions are permitted (in the majority of the packages).
- Can I decrease my package?
You can always upgrade/increase, but we do not allow any downgrades to a lesser package after securing a date with the deposit. If you are unsure of which package to purchase, we will recommend beginning with a smaller package, with the ability to increase at a later time.
See room accommodations.
- Out site Vendors:
If you bring vendors other than those utilized and authorized by the Wellington Place, a $150 surcharge will be assessed for each one.
- Does the Wellington Place allow outside food and beverage vendors?
As regulated by the Nevada Department of Health and the Nevada Alcohol and Beverage Commission, Wellington Place must supply all food and liquor.
- How far is your facility from the Las Vegas “Strip” or “Downtown”?
Wellington Place is approximately 10 to 15 minutes from both the Strip and Downtown, depending on traffic.
- What is the average taxi fare from the “Strip”?
Depending on traffic, the average taxi fare is $25 from most “Strip” locations. In the majority of packages, Wellington Place does offer a transportation option for the event day and you can always arrange additional transportation. Pricing will depend on the type of vehicle. Charter Bus (seat 24 passengers) or Stretch Limo (seat 6) add $80 each way.
- Is parking available at your facility?
Wellington Place has ample, well lit, free parking.
- How much is the charge for additional entrees?
All additional entrees are $3.00 per person. Additional sides and salads are $2.00 per person.
- Can I bring additional table decorations and similar items to the facility for Wellington’s staff to set up?
Wellington Place does allow customers to bring in additional decorative items and our staff will be more than happy to place the items in the requested location as long as the items have been pre-approved by the Wellington Place Event Manager. Such items should be brought to the facility at least one hour prior to the start time of the event. Additionally, all items and or decorations must be removed by the customer immediately following the event. Wellington Place will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of such items.
- Who should get information regarding special musical arrangements?
All requests for musical arrangement should be sent directly to the DJ. Your information packet should contain a form outlining the details of your event and how to contact your DJ. If you do not have this document, please contact our office immediately and we will send that information to you.
- Can our guests take pictures during the wedding ceremony?
Yes, but only from their seats.
Due to flash interference from audience’s cameras, Wellington Place does not allow photography other than our professional photographer to be at the front during the ceremony or during the wedding party’s photo session. However guests may take pictures during the wedding reception.
- Please visit the pages below or contact the office for upgrades and items included in your selected packages:
– Photography Packages
– Floral Packages
– Photo Gallery and more…
– Up Lighting (Some of the new packages include basic up lighting, please refer to your contract).
Please refer to your contract for items included in your package; any custom request, differing from what we offer, will apply an additional fee.